Cenotaph Parade 2021
This year the annual Service of Remembrance will be held at the Cenotaph on Whitehall on Sunday, 14th November.
The National Service of Remembrance, held at The Cenotaph in Whitehall on Remembrance Sunday, ensures that no-one is forgotten as the nation unites to honour all who have suffered or died in war.
HM The Queen will pay tribute alongside Members of the Cabinet, Opposition Party leaders, former Prime Ministers, the Mayor of London and other ministers. Representatives of the Armed Forces, Fishing Fleets and Merchant Air and Navy will be there, as well as faith communities and High Commissioners of Commonwealth countries.
The RAF Catering Association involvement in the March Past is organised on behalf of the Association by member the Events Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Royal British Legion organises the annual march past the cenotaph on Remembrance Sunday for 10,000 British and Commonwealth former military and civilian Service personnel.
Cenotaph Parade Arrangements for 2021
If you wish to register with the Events Manager for the parade you will need to provide him with the following information by (date to be notified)
Date of Birth
Place of Birth
First Line of Address
Associations are asked to prioritise individuals who adequately reflect the depth and breadth of the veteran community with priority given to:
- Ex-service Military and Civilian men and women from the UK and the Commonwealth that served the Crown.
- Wives, husbands or civil partners of those who died in service in Her Majesty’s Armed Forces.
- A carer of a veteran requiring wheelchair assistance.
Regrettably, the carer accompanying the veteran must be included within the 10k cap; where appropriate, the option of one veteran assisting another for the duration of the Dispersal should be considered.
- The deadline for applications is 1st June 2021
- Any applications received after this date will not be accepted
- We will have confirm ticket allocations in July, and we will then be required to collect each individual’s accreditation information.
- Please be advised that the RBL are working towards business as usual for the Cenotaph Dispersal on Remembrance Sunday. They are continuing to follow government advice for mass gatherings to ensure the health and safety of our participants remains our priority. Any updates will be communicated via our website and Facebook cenotaph page and email communication channels.
- If you have any further questions, please email: Email me
Remember to march with the RAF Catering Association contingent you must be a current full member of the Association – if you are unsure please check using the email address email@example.com.